Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This is pretty random......

Deer season started today. It is bow season, and last year we weren't open until gun season, so obviously that means we didn't do any deer during bow season.....Well, we got our first deer in today!!! I am excited about getting started again, but I know there is a lot of work ahead of us!!! I just have to keep in mind that it is only for 3 1/2 months!!

Last Saturday we gave Avery her birthday present from us.....(her birthday is the 20th, but I couldn't wait that long! Besides, she doesn't know the difference yet!) We gave her a Leap Frog, Click Start, My First Computer.....SHE LOVES IT!!! It is so funny to watch her use the mouse and play the games! She has always been interested in the computer, and now she has her very own! She acts like she is doing some really important stuff on it....I love that!

Avery has FINALLY learned to steer her john deere gator that she got last Christmas. This has been something that we have continuously worked on, but she finally got it. Before she would just stop right before she would hit something for us to come help her. The whole time we would be telling her to turn the steering wheel but she just would not!! I don't know why she wouldn't, and then finally a couple of weeks ago she just started using it. Now she will take stuff down to the barn for us (she really enjoys that because she is helping), or she will just follow us around everywhere. Raegan is always by her side (with her seat belt ON). They try to get Pepper (our poodle) to ride in the back, but so far that hasn't happened. As soon as Avery starts going Pepper jumps out (I don't know if I blame her).

That reminds me.......I better go give Pepper a bath!! She sure needs one!!! Sorry for the randomness of this post! I am just rambling!!

1 comment:

jengallahar said...

Funny...now I have to go to the restroom after reading this!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy