Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"It's okay weetheart...it's okay"

Raegan had her 18 month check-up yesterday and she does NOT like the doctor's office. As soon as a nurse started talking to her she tensed up and laid her head on my shoulder. When the doctor came in she started crying as soon as he took his stethoscope from around his neck to use it. It was SO sweet though because Avery put her arm around her and was telling her "it's okay weetheart...it's okay" (she has been calling her "weetheart" for a little while now). Raegan had to get a couple of shots and that really upset her. Avery kept asking me "what did that ady do to my sister?" They were both okay after the suckers and stickers were passed out though! Avery has to go at the end of the month, but I don't think she has to get any shots.

I had to go to the doctor today for a follow-up visit. A few months ago my heart started fluttering really bad. I stopped drinking drinks with caffeine and I haven't had any problems since. The tests they did came back normal. So, today I was only in the doctor's office for about 10 minutes. It was the quickest doctor appointment I have ever had!! I have to go back in June for another echo cardiogram just to make sure nothing has changed but, that's not too bad.

well, I guess that's about all for now....
Donna K

No comments:


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy