Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some pictures with friends....


Avery is with our neighbors, Nanny and Pop, today. It is just me and Raegan here. Raegan doesn't know what to do when she has all my attention. She likes for me to hold her more than she usually does (which is a good bit anyway!) I don't mind it too much though! She is growing up so fast, I know the day is coming when she won't want me to hold her.....:(

I wanted to share some pictures that my friend Janna sent me of the girls from the last time we got together. She has 2 girls, Jessica and Allie....Avery and Raegan really enjoy playing with them!!


Everyone getting ready to go down the slide!!


Allie and Raegan climbing up !!


Raegan and Allie swinging together!!


Avery and Jess cooking.....that is Avery's thing!! She is ALWAYS cooking!!

Everyone jumping in the "jumpy thing" as Avery calls it!

This is what you get when you tell Raegan to say "cheese"


Jess and Avery swinging together and cheesing!!


Are they checking their myspace??

1 comment:


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy