Saturday, April 26, 2008

You know, that mullet wearing exercise guy that always wears spandex and is a little too happy to just be exercising.....

It is 2 days until my birthday!! Woo Hoo!! I have no idea what we are going to do....probably just stay home! Tomorrow after church we are going out to eat and I get to choose the restaurant....I haven't decided yet where to go....hmmmm. But, I am excited! Anyway, my birthday present from Matthew came in Friday. UPS brought a package, but Matthew told me it was something to do with a well pump, so, I didn't think anything of it. Later he called me to see if I would open the box and see if the part was broken....I was thinking "I'm not going to know if this thing is broken!!" When I opened the box I saw a picture of Tony Little (you know that mullet wearing exercise guy that always wears spandex and is a little too happy to just be exercising....) Well, I have been wanting a "Tony Little Rock-n-Roll Stepper"!! I have NO regular exercise routine, and NO time for anything major, and really NO space for any big equipment....so, I figured this thing would be perfect. And so far, I LOVE IT. I am not kidding you, after the 5 minute beginner workout I had broken a sweat and I didn't know if I was going to make it through!! I guess mentioning it on here is a way to keep me motivated to keep it up! Y'all need to ask me about periodically to make sure I am sticking with it. I am bad about not finishing things I start even if I REALLY want to do it. That is something I am working on. I keep saying that someday I will have more time. I haven't seen that day come yet. So, I guess I am just going to have to make time now!! I need to make time for this daily workout!! Maybe it will give me more energy! Lately I have NONE!!

Today we went to Collinsville to trade day. By "we" I mean Avery, Raegan, my bro.-in-law, my sister, and me. We spent the night with my sister last night because Matthew went camping with some friends. We woke up at 6 to get ready. I am glad we decided to go at 7 because we left around 8. When we got there all Avery was talking about was wanting to see some puppies!! As soon as we would see one litter, she was looking for some more! We walked around practically the whole place just looking at the puppies (and some other animals). Then what trip to any flea market would be complete without some food??? We ate some corn dogs, Avery and Raegan (mostly Raegan) slurped down a snow cone and then of course we all split some funnel cake!! yummy!! Avery REALLY enjoyed that and "Aunt Dooby" (that's my bro.-in-law to Avery...haha) showed her how to get EVERY last drop...morsel...errr...splatter, anyway, he showed her how to get every last bit of sugar off the plate! After we ate we walked around a little more and my sister and I browsed through the fruit. "Aunt Dooby" and Avery found some little Dora dolls. 2 of them set him back $1.50 and you would have thought he bought those girls each a pony! We left shortly after that with two sleepy girls that fell asleep not long into our ride home. We really had a fun time! I really enjoy doing stuff like that! I hope to get back there soon! I hope everybody has a GREAT Sunday! Be careful out there it is race weekend! I will be so glad when it is over!! Oh, don't even get me started.....

~Donna K

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I haven't been to trade day in a LONG time! I'm glad yall had fun! I hope you had a great birthday lunch!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Donna Kay!!!!
I love the title of the blog:)

Lisa


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy