Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok, I am SO excited!! I just made our reservations at Henderson Beach State Park in Destin, FL. We aren't going until August but, I wanted to make sure we had a campsite! That is the week of Matthew's annual manager's meeting so, we had to have the reservations for that week! (They have their meeting at the beach every year) We will be spending 7 ....count 'em...7 nights at the BEACH!! It will be 4 years in August since I have even been to the beach and that means that Avery and Raegan have NEVER been. I am sooo excited! I have been talking about it and Avery has it in her mind that we are going really soon. I try to explain to her that we still have a while, but she just doesn't get the whole concept of time yet. The other day I told her we needed to go to Wal-Mart and she said, "Ok, but we just need to go to the beach wight wirst" ("wight wirst" translates to "right first" in Avery-ese........that is something she says all the time...I don' t really know where she got it, but I love it!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You are going to the beach! I am so excited for you. It has been a long time, huh? Thanks for setting up the blog! Now I can keep up with the Kays!!
Love you-
Christy

DonnaK said...

Yes, it has been way too long Christy!! But it just hasn't worked out for us to go! I guess I have been too busy having kids and such...lol. I am so ready! Only 126 days to go!haha!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy