Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ok....so, here goes....

I absolutely LOVE reading blogs, so I am going to attempt to do one of my own (Is that what you say? do one? oh well, focus.....). First of all if anyone stumbles upon this that doesn't know me, I type the same way I talk, and well....there is no pattern. Anything that ends up posted on this screen will probably be one long run-on sentence after another. I can't help it....it's what I do....it's who I am. I am the queen of exclamation points and dot, dot, dots (...), and I love to quote people verbatim, and the word verbatim will probably not appear in another blog I write, or compose, or do (or whatever). I am a pretty simple girl, and I have a wonderful life. I stay home with my two daughters....Avery, who is 2 going on 25, and Raegan who is now 1. They keep me busy and I wouldn't have it any other way! My husband , Matthew, runs a farm supply store. He stays busy alot of the time. He insists that he doesn't work all the time just to be away from us (by the way, that was a joke, and it won't be the last). He is not one to sit still and I wouldn't know what to do if he didn't have a half dozen projects going at once. He is a great husband and daddy. We are very blessed!! ....Well, I hear Raegan waking up from her nap, so, I need to go do some motherly duties.....oh yeah, bear with me , my page may be boring for a while. I have to figure out all this stuff. I can't wait til next time....hehe!

~Donna K

No comments:


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy