Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My children are streakers.........

I am having trouble keeping clothes and a diaper on Raegan.....and keeping her from pooping on things!! So far she has pooped in one of their little pots from their kitchen set AND in the entertainment center. I take her to the potty and show her that is where IT is SUPPOSED to go, but she hasn't done it there yet!! She will sit there a minute though. I just have to keep at it, I guess. It does get kind of embarrassing when she won't keep her shirt on in public though (that has happened a few times!! Of course, when Avery sees Raegan's shirt off she has to follow.....I don't know what the deal is with them!!

I am about to go pick Avery up from Pop and Nanny's house (that is one set of her "grandparents". They keep her every Tuesday). It has been about 3 weeks since she stayed the day with them and she was READY this morning!! That is really the only time she is away from me. It was obvious that it had been a while too. She was getting tired of me! I'm sure today did her some good!! I'm sure they loved it too!

I have a prayer request for my cousin Michael Payne. I think he is a year older than me and he has been having some heart problems. A few days ago he went to the Mayo clinic (I think he is in Boston, I'm not sure). Today he found out that he is having open heart surgery tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers that God will work through the doctors and that it will be a success. Please keep his family in your prayers also. (His wife, Meredith and their maybe 6 month old son, Ellis) I can't imagine how is parents are right now either...I'm sure I would be a nervous wreck. I just pray that they give the whole circumstance to the Lord and that whatever comes of this He will get all the glory!

Until next time.......

~Donna K

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I saw that your cousin came out of surgery! That's great! We will be praying! Keep us updated!

The Kay Family said...

Hey Donna it was so good to see the girls. The have grown so much and our such precious, sweet, little girls! We love ya'll!!!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy