Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back by Popular Demand!! (haha)

Ok, so, it's only been a month (exactly) since my last post....that's not too bad, right? Seriously, for those of you out there who read this (you two know who you are...lol) , I apologize for my poor blogging, or my lack of blogging! I have thought about blogging alot...I really have! I just don't ever take the time to sit down and type. I am going to try to do better though!!

Things around here have been pretty crazy lately. Raegan has been sick (both ears were infected, she had bronchitis, a stomach virus, and she's teething). To top all that off we have recently discovered that she is allergic to mosquitoes!! Her little legs look awful and I feel like people think I don't even do anything about it because of how bad they look! But she got eaten up even with repellent on. She had to be put on antibiotics because they were starting to get infected. (Even though I was trying to prevent that!) Avery and Raegan are ALWAYS together and Avery has NO bites on her. Apparently she is going to have to spend the majority of her outside time in long pants.....Bless her heart, it is already SO hot out!! By the way, if anyone has ANY suggestions for good repellent or what to do after a bite, please feel free to let me know. I just hope it is something that she will outgrow!!

Well, I guess I am finished for now....Raegan is wanting me to play with her! It want be so long until next time!!

~Donna K

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad you're back. It was good talking to you yesterday!
Lisa


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy