Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you ever seen anything like these???

Ok....so, this friend at church came in last night with a pair of these shoes on! They are the weirdest things I have ever seen! But, I am ALL about weird! They are called Vibram Five Fingers......I know....I don't know why "fingers"....but I would like to have some just for the conversations that they start....haha....I was reading on the website and they are supposed to improve balance and posture and strength. That is because you are basically walking barefoot. Everyone knows I need to improve balance! On the website I found them on the women's cost about....brace yourself.....$70.....I don't guess I will be getting any anytime soon....but I can dream can't I?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Now those are odd!! Odd + $70.00 = Not for me! Haha!

Lisa said...

Who wore those??????? I have to know. Those are some Strange shoes!!!

We miss you!!

Lisa

-anna- said...

Those are very strange..$70-WHOA that's alot..they must be good shoes then! I started a blog on here after I read yours-it looked neat so I thought I'd join the fun :)


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy