Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm still here.... I'm just a bad blogger.....

Ok....well.....lately I have been TERRIBLE at updating this thing! There isn't really a good excuse, I just haven't gotten around to it!

Alot has happened since my last post! Avery had periorbital cellulitis in her right eye and was in the hospital for 6 days. She looked like we had punched her in the eye. It was pitiful. I had never even heard of that before....apparently it can be pretty serious! I am just glad I got her to the doctor when I did! She is back to her old self now! The day after she got out of the hospital was my 28th birthday! I had a great day and got to go enjoy a delicious meal at Olive Garden!! While we were there Raegan got us to take her to the bathroom about 8 times!! (and she really used it about 6 times...so, you have to take her word for having to go....) Don't you just LOVE potty training?? I know I do !! I feel like we spend all our time in the bathroom!! With Avery having to go atleast once wherever we are, Raegan wanting to go a million times, and me having someone using my bladder as a trampoline, we are sure to visit every bathroom we come within 100 yards of!! I can't wait to see what it is like to visit a public bathroom with 3 little ones in tow!! *YAY* ....let's see...what else has happened.....oh yeah, I can't believe I almost forgot to mention that WE GOT A MINI-VAN!!! I am SO relieved that we got that behind us! I was getting worried! We got a Chrysler Town and Country and we all LOVE it!! I can hardly get the kids out of it! Avery asks me everyday where we are going so we can ride in the "vini-van"!! I have to admit I am SO glad I don't have to deal with an all manual car anymore!! I can just push a button and things happen!! I am going to be SO spoiled...well, I already am after only a week! So, now, I guess we are really "ready" for this baby.....as much as we can be I guess....I am 32 weeks and 2 days and time is still flying with this pregnancy! I have really started having sciatic nerve pain on my right side and my left hip is sore from sleeping on 2 toddler beds that are pushed together....(I know...this is another post in itself....I am trying to get Raegan to STAY in her room at night...so, I have fallen asleep in there the last couple of nights when Matthew gets up in the morning he comes and REMOVES me from the girls' beds. It has been rough on my left hip to say the least!! I can't figure out how I can wake up in the morning hurting so bad, but that pain doesn't wake me up sometime during the night so I can go to MY bed...) Anyway, other than that I have been feeling pretty good.

Well, maybe this is enough to hold you all over until my next post....I know you were all on the edge of your seat waiting for this one! I will TRY to post again soon!

3 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Wow, you've had so much going on!! :) Congrats on the van, it sounds so nice. Have a great week honey.

krizza said...

Hi there! New here... well.you really have have a lovely baby... so really cute.... I adore them.

krizza-lifestipsandtricks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very good this, congratulations on your blog here I leave my blog in case you want to see :)
I invite you to follow http://openthedoor0508.blogspot.com/2013/11/algo-en-comun.html


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy