Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I heart Nexium!!!!.....(and FINALLY a belly pic!!.....and an update)

I have had acid reflux for several years now (pregnant or not). I have taken medicine for it in the past. When I am pregnant it is worse and lately it had been to the point where I was having to sleep sitting up and it was still bad. I asked my doctor at my last visit if he could prescribe me something for it. He gave me nexium. After the first dose I am here to tell you that it was GONE!! I can actually sleep LYING down and only using one pillow!! It is WONDERFUL!!

A couple weeks ago I went out to dinner with a couple of my friends, we always make goofy pictures of ourselves, but I got Sandy to take a "belly shot" so, I could post it on here. I was exactly 6 months the day this pic was taken.
Today I am 29 weeks.....only 11 weeks to go.....77 days......oh my!! We still haven't gotten a mini van! I told Matthew that I was going to be in the hospital having the baby and he is going to be out buying a van if we don't hurry up!

I had to take Raegan to the doctor last Tuesday. She had ear infections in both ears. She was pitiful!! Avery had a cough, but it is almost gone now. I have been battling allergies myself....but, I think we are all getting better now!! We made it all through the winter without having to go to the doctor, so, I figured it had to be coming! I hope that is the only time I have to take one of them!!

4 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Oh my goodness you are the cutest pregnant woman ever. You look radiant and beautiful! :) Love the new hair do!!

Lisa said...

you look so good. You are a cute pregnant lady:)

Crystal said...

So glad the heartburn is better! You look great! I'm praying for Avery!

DonnaK said...

Thanks everybody!!

Thanks Crystal....her eye is looking much better...maybe we will find out tomorrow that she can come home! I'll let everyone know when I can!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy