Friday, February 6, 2009

A question for everyone and a poll!!

Ok, so, my blog's look is getting very boring to me and I want to change the layout......but, I don't know how. I mean, I know how to change it to one of the other 15 they have to choose from on here. But, all my blogging friends have such pretty ones all the time. I want one like that!! Can some of you give me some tips. I am just not that up on these things and I don't really have time to figure it out on my own. I would really appreciate anyone's input on this!!


I also wanted to point out that I added a poll over on my sidebar for everyone to guess the gender of our new baby. I think this will be fun!! Don't forget to make a guess before you leave!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I went to Cutest Blog on the Block. I think if you look on my page there is a link to it in the top left corner. They have tons to choose from! It gives instructions once you find one you like. All you do is put the html code into a page element. You have to make sure that your page is set to 'minima' or something like that under where you change your templates. I hope that makes sense!

Lisa said...

I went to the same as Crystal. Its pretty easy to use. How is life? Miss you.

Loretta said...

Sorry. I won't be much help here. I used one of the boring blogger templates too.

The Kay Family said...

i too use cutest blog on the block! it tells you exactly what to do if you are using blogger!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy