Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally a NEW look and a little laugh from Avery!!

I think the new look is pretty good! I will probably leave this blog like this for a LONG time. I just don't like doing that!! But I am glad it is different than it was!!

Something funny that Avery said.....

I heard her telling Matthew about the boo boo on her foot:

"Daddy, the boo boo on my foot is feeling better......Feel it."


I remember that she has done that before. It is so funny to me that she really thinks we can "feel" that her boo boo is better!!

By the way.....

You can still see my pregnancy counter if you scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Since I changed the layout it won't let me put it at the top anymore.....oh well.....

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Love the new look!!! COngrats on the pregnancy. Seems like it is going really fast! I voted for a girl. Ya gotta go with the odds.... :) Either way, you are truly blessed. Good to see you posting again!!

katerri krebs said...

I am still thrilled for you guys and baby!! I love Avery's thinking. So simplistic and trusting. Reminds me of what God calls us to do with him. :-)

Love ya guys!

Rodney H. Kay said...

So do you think Avery is in tune with God who asks us to trust in Him? When we touch Him we know how He feels - perhaps Avery is just accepting that on faith and feels that Matthew should be able to feel how she feels by just touching her??

Love you guys! Prayers and blessings from Eagle River!

jengallahar said...

Very cute look on your page. Are you still planning on letting the gender be a surprise? I did with Sophie. You can do it. It's so much fun at delivery!

Funny story about my 6 year old. A few times she has told us "my foot is buzzing, feel it" when her foot was asleep. Thought that buzzing was a great description!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy