Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Claus!!

I have been meaning to post this on here, but keep forgetting! It is late, but I wanted to get this on here before I forget again!

Santa Claus will be at my mother's house for one more weekend! Friday and Saturday night (19th and 20th) from 6-8 he will be out there to hand out goodies and get a picture with the kiddos! Everyone is invited! My mother and step-dad have a great time doing this and they LOVE to see A LOT of kids come!! So, tell everyone you know that has kids.....or if you just like to see 10 MILLION lights in one yard!! haha...maybe soon I will be able to post some pictures! There house is on Old Gadsden Hwy. in Saks....when you are on that road you CAN'T miss it!

PREGNANCY UPDATE: I am doing pretty good....still dealing with morning sickness....but, hopefully that will subside soon!! I am 10 wks and 4 days!! I am already over a quarter of the way there! Woo Hoo!

Well, I am headed to bed!

1 comment:

Rodney H. Kay said...

Hey, be sure and get some pictures!


We are the Kays!

Baby #3

pregnancy